The recording of data using Xsens MT Manager produces .mtb files. Then a relative complex process is needed to import this data in Matlab. X-MAT allows the user to import the recorded .mtb files into Matlab in a very short amount of time, depending on the size of the .mtb file.
The X-MAT software includes the following features:
- Custom definition of the used variables (body parts);
- Correlation between sensor id and sensor position on the body;
- Saving and loading of the set up for the use of the same configuration on other .mtb file;
- It works with the latest version of MT Software Suite (4.2.1) and is recommended to install the MT SDK of this version for using the latest performance and feature improvements from Xsens.
- The import is very fast and flexible and reduces the amount of time invested in post-processing;
- Supports up to 12 sensors for one configuration and the number of the sensors can be raised on demand.